Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mary Kay Anyone?

My new adventure is Mary Kay. I know that when I decided to start doing Mary Kay, it was going to be hard. I  knew that I would have to work at selling the product to people. One thing is for sure... People don't like being asked to buy products haha. My main decision is to make it so, I can buy products and use the money to buy items for my future house! I think that is very exciting. Even if I get 80$ a month, I can start to pay off Dylan and I's brand new cookware! That was the one thing that him and I decided to buy together. I absolutely love the cookware. I know that when Dylan and I start looking for different items for our house, we are going to have a blast. He is one of the most supportive people I have ever met. His main slogan is "Go Big, or Go Home". I know that with these decisions, he is definitely having as much fun as I am. I want this wedding to come now.. please? Decisions Decisions! I know that people are suppose to buy gifts for the wedding but what is appropriate pricing? I want to have good stuff and thats why dylan and I bought the cookware ourselves. Am I suppose to ask them for the best? I don't know! I need to read Wedding Planning for dummies! Maybe it will have wedding etiquette.

-Samantha

1 comment:

  1. You need to register at gift kiosks in department stores, mall stores, etc. where you like the items that you want for gifts. Is there a price you should avoid, I really don't know. I guess the best way to gauge that would be to ask when you register and see what you are told and if you register for a gift in any price range, would you consider spending the money for a wedding gift.

    I am so happy for you and Dylan. I think registering at a Bridal gift registry helps because people can get you what you really want/need and don't register for the same items at different stores, that way people can check the lists so you don't get a zillion duplicates. Starting your life off together, you shouldn't worry too much about what the gifts may cost, because ultimately the people purchasing the items are going to spend what they feel they want to spend, so have a wide variety of items for them to choose from. And as far as starting the Mary Kay Adventure. I have heard that it can be a good business and as with any successful business, it will take a lot of leg work and marketing on your part to get the orders and bookings, but Sammie, I know if anyone can do this, you can!

    ReplyDelete