Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Why?

My question today is why?

I know that i haven't written a blog in a couple of weeks and I could answer my question. Why...
My computer was broken. The love of viruses...

Frustration is such a complex feeling. I think it is a mixture of disappointment and anger all in one. That is what I am feeling at the moment. Frustrated... I kinda just want to take a walk in the rain outside because maybe it will take this frustration away...

Today isn't about any wedding plans or what my graduation may come to. Today is talking about when people come in and out of your life. How many times have people come into my life and then left? Probably many! I am sure everyone that is reading this has plenty of stories to tell. Possibly best friends or life partners... Maybe even some pastors have come in and out of your life...

Why? (What exactly am I asking?)
Why do they leave?
Why do we get hurt?
Why do we expect those people to stay the rest of our lives?

Can we really meet every ones expectations?

I know that God has a path for everyone of us... Maybe they send us to California, Colorado, or maybe another part of Ohio but how do you get over something like that?


Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails.



It is so true. I honestly don't know where I am getting at but I have had some frustrations that I needed to let out...


Plus (there are some times when... You might want them to leave ha. ha.) 
But honestly How does someone make the right decision? 


sljkdfns;jdnfl;knsdkf;lnkjsdlnflksndfsdnh ::frustrated:: salk;dfsdlkjfklsdj;lfjksdjgisjfklsdj;fdsfkjhsdajhg


-Samantha

2 comments:

  1. Ever heard the illustration....we have friends that come into our life for a reason because there is a need or circumstance for them or a for you and the time is short. Then there are the season friends who come into our life through a time span. It could be because of a move or a change of life or a different school or work. The possibilities are endless. At some point one or both of you move on. Then there are those lifetime friends who in a moment come in your life, and even if there is distance, they stay forever. You can always pick up where you left off, you know each other in and out. And even if there is separation or years that go by, one look or chat and you know you are right there again. Love you, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Lisa. There is a time for everything and every purpose under heaven. It is natural for all of us to become frustrated to the point that we are not even sure what questions to ask or how we got to this point, but God knows. Sammie, you already know God has a plan. Be thankful for the ones that come into your lives and touch you and think of all the people you have touched and didn't even know it. Don't have any answers, but I have been where you are and will probably be there again. Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete