Thursday, February 24, 2011

Where in the world!?!

Where in the world is Scott and Bonnie Sliver?

I repeat my parents are MIA! ha ha... 
If you read this mom or dad-
CALL ME!!!

      It's been one of those days. I have realized that if I don't pass a class, I don't graduate High School. What I think is interesting is, my graduation comes down to this one class. I have gotten A's and B's all my high school career and this is what happens. It comes down to this last class. I guess we will see what happens. Will I succeed?

What is success?

       I remember in middle school, we had to do this Parent-Teacher Conferences. I remember answering the question, What is success?  I have never changed my answer. Success isn't about money or being the president of a company, to me it is happiness. Yesterday when Dad came home and settled in to watch American Idol, I looked at him and said, "Dad, I am really disappointed with myself." He asked why and I said, "Because I had to dropped this one class. I have done so well and for me to have to get a tutor is not like me." I didn't want them to think that it was because I had too much on my plate, but it's not like that. It is so frustrating.

Is success these people on American Idol? 
(Can you believe that there are what like 3 girls that are 15 and have the voices of 25 year olds!?!)


All I can say is doing PSEO as a Junior and then as a Senior is HARD WORK!
(Talk about Senioritis)

-Samantha 


No comments:

Post a Comment